HHO Purple Bug

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Video and E-Books

The need to share HHO technology is becoming more apparent right now more than ever. Deciding to make a video is one thing... and making a documentary on "How I ran my Car with Water".. is another.

It took me at least 2 weeks to finish a very amateur video but I must say.. it is filled with amateur enthusiasm. This video is intended to prove and validate that HHO works.

HHO is the most practical and most cheapest approach in going Green.

Obviously, our planet is in bad shape... and we need to fix it fast.... Real Fast!...

We need to do something about our internal combustion engines so that it would not continue to pollute and poison our atmosphere. Greenhouse gases is much more serious than it seems. But, many doesn't seem to care.

My daughter and wife suffers from respiratory problems... who can I blame for this?... who do I charge for the medicines I buy to keep them well?... Who are the real culprits behind my and many others' adversity?

If we will open our eyes just wide enough to see what is really going on... we will be shocked to find out up to what extent we are being enslaved into this chilling reality.

That we are all addicted to petroleum products... that our lives cannot go on without paying the troll - so to speak.

And we all do this at whose expense?...

I leave the rest to your imagination.

I cannot spend my life complaining and fighting a loosing battle against these Goliaths. I can only create a small change in my backyard. And pursuing this experiments is the least I can do to make a difference.

The idea is... to make as many people aware about HHO... and to make as many people as possible to start using HHO in their lives.

If we can do this... we can greatly curb the alarming rate of the increasing greenhouse gases emitted by our daily lifestyle.

Reducing bad emmissions by 30% will already be a giant step in curing our planet.

But it wouldn't hurt if we can make this more.

In this light... my Video and E-Books for DIYers are now available... but you need to look for this yourself in EBay since I took a vow not to sell them myself.

I am only going for the advocacy, further research and developments... and promotion through motorsports... like racing.

After all... the proof is always in the pudding.

HHO technology is as old as the automobile itself. But it never really took off to a greater scale than today.

It's not too late.

HHO works!... and now is the time to start saving our planet.

Join me.

No comments: